Saving for A Home
Tons of Ways to Make Money to Purchase a Home:
Saving for a home can mean a lot of different things to different people. We would like to provide you some insight on how to get to the place of home ownership faster than you expected. Follow these tips and you will arrive sooner.
1. Take an inventory of the items laying around your home that no longer have any value to you, yet you could sell. We all gather stuff and later get rid if that stuff over time. This is a great opportunity to capture some money which you can add towards your home purchase. Plus, it’s a great time to get rid of items which you won’t have to move over to the new home. What a great deal!.
2. Get a second job or seasonal job to make some quick cash. There are thousand of online jobs you can do in the evening or mornings to make some extra cash. There are companies like Fiverr.com which you can create micro jobs and make incremental money over time, which adds up.
3. Collect cans and plastic containers and save money that way. I am reminded of the time I saw a story on 60 minutes about a husband and wife that put each of their 5 kids thru college buy going out each night and gathered cans for 5 cents each and obtained enough money to put their kids thru college. So, the truth is it can be done if you are willing to do the hard lifting.
4. One fun way to save money and enjoy the process is to get a digital camera and take high definition picture and place them on websites like IStockPhoto.com . You can make as much as $150.00 per photo by placing the photos on the site. The site take its small portion and you keep the rest. What a great way to make extra money.
5. People place ads on Craigslist all the time to have people do jobs for them Search the “Odd Jobs” tab and you will surely find jobs to make money.
The reality is that you can make money in so many ways other than the ways you currently do. Open your options and you will discover that the world is full of money wanting to drop in your hands. You just have to be creative.